The MB673SPF-B is our series of internal multi-bay tray-less models that are coming out to the ICY DOCK enclosures. It has a lock system built behind the handle to prevent any unintentional breach of the hard drive. Once the door opens, a mechanism behind the back will gently push the hard drive out for easy access. The handles have hinges on the door, which is firm enough to prevent the handle from breaking and easy enough to open the door without any exertion of force. The detachable fan on the rear is easy to take apart from the enclosure and requires no tools or wiring to remove the fan. The enclosure also has output pins for power access and hard drive access as well as pins to detect hard drive failures for each slot. A toggle switch lets you configure the temperature settings to warn of any overheating in the bays. The spacing between the hard drives were designed to effortlessly insert and remove drives and the front of the enclosure also have opening to allow better dissipation of heat. Moreover, aluminum panels surrounding the drives will prevent any overheating. This is the ideal enclosure to organize your drives using minimal amount of area on your computer.
Storage drives expansion and enabling drive maintenance to industrial PC, server, and various storage system applications.
* 3 in 2 RAID back plane module.
* User friendly Screw-less design just plug in the hard drive and play.
* Fits three 3.5” SATA I/II hard drive fully supports Hot-Swap function.
* Compact and space saving for multiple drives fit (three drives within two 5.25” bay fitting).
* Durable aluminum body for excellent heat dissipation with stylish outlook.
* Detachable 80mm ball bearing rear cooling fan for easy maintenance.
* Multi-drive exchangeability & maintenance capabilities.
* Advanced drive monitoring system built internally w/ visual & audio indicators.
* Easy installation & No driver needed.
Models & Specifications
ICY DOCK MB673SPF-B Screw-less 3 in 2 SATA I & II Hot-Swap Internal Backplane Raid Cage Module Tray-less - Black
Item Number: Black
7 pin SATA
3 x 3.5 “ SATA I / II
2 x 5.25”
up to 3Gb/sec. (depending on hard drive speed)
Insert & Extract connection Via
15 pin direct hard drive connection
Aluminum body w/ partial plastic
Detachable 80 x 80 x 25mm ball bearing fan
Rear outtake fan w/ aluminum heat dispersion
Audio & Visual
Fan working/failure status
LED Display Color
Green : Device Power ; Amber : Drive activity;
Red : Drive failure / over heat / Fan failure