10 PB of Data in a single 42U Rack
- Up to 12 TB per drive(1) for up to 50% more petabytes per rack(2)
- Robust, forged helium sealed-drive technology with drop-in PMR compatibility for easy system integration
- Industry's lowest power and weight for optimum data centre TCO
- Field-proven, eleventh-generation technology featuring power, performance and reliability enhancements
- Delivering high performance and high capacity for both SATA and SAS environments
- Data-at-rest is protected with Seagate Secure® technology
- Have confidence in data delivery with a drive that helps to ensure consistent 24✕7 performance
- Backed by a 2.5 M-hour MTBF and a 5-year limited warranty
Compare generations and models
1. Seagate recommends validating your configuration with your HBA/RAID controller manufacturer to help ensure full capacity capabilities.
2. Compared to 8 TB product in a 42U rack.